France Midi-Pyrenees France|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Klipperaak built in the NL (Zwartsluis) in 1904.
- Dimensions : 25,70m x 5,00m – WD = 1,10m – Clearance = 3,40m wheelhouse up (down is 3,10m goes through the Midi).
- Engine : DAF 615 – 118hp – Bronze prop diam 0,80m + 1 spare.
- Bow thruster : 360° with 45hp VW diesel engine (1 spare).
- Generator : 10 kva 220v with VW engine.
- Inverter : 1500W Victron + 900 Amps house batteries.
- Battery charger : 1 x 25 – 1 x 60 Amps + one spare.
- Solar panels : 580 Wp with mppt regulator.
- Central heating : Diesel fired boiler + heat exchanger on main engine.
- Spud poles to moor up wherever along the canal banks without having to use ropes.
- Diesel tanks : 2500 L
- Fresh water : 3000 L + Filtration unit to use the water from the river or canal.
- Equiped galley.
LAY OUT from stern to bow:
- Wheelhouse (2,20m x 2,70m) .
- Original back cabin underneath the wheelhouse with 2 x double bed (2,7m x 4,20m) with direct access to the living accomodation..
- Living room, large windows (stairs to wheelhouse) open to the galley
- Staircase to get to the equiped galley (6,00m x 4,70m).
- Hallway leading to a bedroom (3,00m x 5,00m) on port side, on starboard a shower and head.
- Then is a bulkhead with a watertight door giving access to a large workshop (6,90m x 5,00). Can be used for a car, storage or even turned into a big saloon or master bedroom.
- Fore peak with the bowthruster and storage.
- Mast is used as a crane (1500 kg), can lift up a car.
Vintage Dutch Klipperaak ship, comfortable. Ideal size to cruise all waterways. TRIWV including the Rhine. Same owners for 27 years, both professionnal skippers, ex shipyard owner, also has a passion for engines. Very well maintained vessel. TRIWV valid until 2022.
Any reasonable offer considered.
ASKING PRICE : 148 000 Euros
|Engine model:||DAF 615|
|Length over all:||25.70m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.