|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
|Tax Information:||EU tax paid|
ITALY Venice Italy|
Please call to arrange a viewing, can be lifted out of the water near by to conduct a survey.
All documentation available.
Bavaria 350 Yacht in vendita a Venezia, Italia IVA UE PAGATA - Traduzione italiana di seguito.
Bavaria 350 Yacht for sale in Venice, Italy
EU VAT PAID
Length overall 11.15
Length hull 10.75
Engine New December 2017 - 29 hp Volvo Penta 1150 engine hours– Serviced Sep 2022
Beam 3.60 m
Draught 1.65 m
Weight (approx.) 5,000 kg
Build Year 1993
Fuel Diesel, 135 L tank
• Dodger / spray hood and frame New 2022
• Electric windlass Serviced 2022
• Pulpit, pushpit, guardrail
• spinnaker pole
• Durable cork decks New 2021
• Teak decks cockpit
• Gang way plank on wheels
• 2 winches with 2 speeds, self-tailing
• 2 genoa winches with 2 speeds, self-tailing
• 1 winch for mainsheet, self-tailing all serviced and well maintained
• 6 cleats (2 forwards, 2 aft, 2 additional at the stern)
• 4 locker with large storage area under seats in the cockpit-
• Foldable cockpit table
• Swimming platform with flip up swimming ladder
• Secondary hot shower on swim platform
• Electric and manual bilge pumps
• Navigation lights & windex wind direction indicator
• Main anchor with 60 meter of chain, plus secondary anchor in locker both plough CQR
• 8 Fenders with navy covers, 1 large ball fender, 1 stern fender, 1 horse shoe bow fender
• 2 stroke generator New 2022
• Deck garage locker full of all the necessaries – 2 tool boxes, hand tools, cleaning equip, bosuns chair, shore power cable and connections, hose, maintenance chemicals, oil change pump, volvo penta spares oil filter, coolant etc
• Pressure washer and electric polisher New 2022
• 5x 20l diesel drums
• Horse shoe man over board life ring
• 4 camping gas cylinders
• LED navigation lights New 2022
• 2 cockpit solar lights New 2022
Rigging / sails
• Fixed standing rigging Changed in June 2020
• Furling genoa sail New 2022
• Lazy Cradle and Sail bag New 2022
• Running rigging Maintained and majority replaced 2022
• Double spreader rigging
• Mainsail 5 years old Great condition
• Reefing system and lazy jacks New 2022
• Furling reefing for the genoa
• Kicker/ vang
• New storm sail
• Symmetrical cruising shute perfect condition
• Spare/ back up, old genoa (no holes or rips)
• Electronic control panel
• Echo sounder installed on steering pedestal
• Garmin GPS
• GPS digital speedometer New 2022
• Volt meter reader New 2022
• Boat VHF station next to the navigation table + portable VHF
• Helm autopilot Serviced and belt changed 2022
• Electric windlass with 1x wired and 1x wireless controller Serviced 2022
• Helm compass and cover New 2022
• Tubular radar reflector New 2022
• Navigation fixed point holder at helm for Phone/ pad 360 degree holder with water proof power ports for digital map reading/ GPS, weather updates, Navionics
• 12 & 24V sockets
• Trutrak Tracker (connects to phone app live) New 2022
• Usb charging ports (4 below deck, 2 up at helm)
• Digital weather station New 2022
• 1x90W & 1x 200W New 2022 solar panels mounted on a strong stainless steel arch frame
• 2x180 Ah batteries New 2022
• Waste tank electric automatic pump
• Electric bilge pump
• Led interior and exterior lighting throughout New 2022
• 2 fresh water tanks (320 L total)
• Electric pressure pump for tap supply New 2022
• Hot water
Hull, rudder & ballast
• Anti-corrosive cast iron keel
• Antifouling Last done in March 2022
• Osmosis Tested 2021 for survey
• Streamlined rudder with fore balance
• Steering pedestal with an integrated single-leaver engine control
• 3-blade propeller
• S/S wheel with leather cover.
• Sandwich laminate
A material with a comprehensive history of testing in practical application behind it, for example, in the aeronautics industry, and in mine-sweepers and ice-breakers built according to stringent military specifications - has been used in above-water applications and for the deck. The intermediate sandwich layer is additionally inserted, considerably increasing the buckling resistance of the outer skin. The low heat conductivity of the inserted core material prevents the build-up of condensation water, making the Bavaria 350 more comfortable.
• Kevlar fabric
The increasing number of reports of sailing yachts colliding with heavy flotsam at night prompted the manufacturers to consider an effective penetration protection of the hull. The use of Kevlar fabric in the outer laminate of the foreship above and below the waterline has achieved a high level of penetration resistance. Kevlar is well known for its use in the production of bulletproof vests. The first layer of the laminate of the hull - after the fine isophthalic acid gelcoat - is produced from isophthalic acid resin in conjunction with powder bonded glass matting. The combination of isophthalic acid resin and powder bonded glass matting creates a waterproofing layer that seals the laminate against the absorption of water and prevents the occurrence of damage by osmosis.
• Impact edge
The keel flanges of the Bavaria 350 are laminated to double the requirement specified by Germanischer Lloyd and is also fitted with an impact edge. This construction triples the crucial impact speed safety factor, cutting out costly repairs.
• Unidirectional S-glas
The danger of touching the ground has also been taken into account through the reinforcement of the floor timber, which also exceeds the regulations of Germanischer Lloyd. By integrating unidirectional lays of extremely strong S-glas into the flanges of the bottom brace, its elastic deformation on running aground is reduced. This way, additional security against damage to the interior is achieved.
• Top-opening large, deep fridge with small freezer to make ICE (serviced 2022)
• Gimballed gas oven 2 trays + stove 2 burners
• Two deep galley sinks with covers to increase working space
• Cooking equipment, utensils, kettle, smoothie electric blender, coffee maker/ frother, toastie maker etc,
• Brita water filter- large filtration jug and 4 filters (We filter the marina water we hold on board to make cold drinking water/ ice.)
• 2 double cabins, one fore and one aft, 4 deep wardrobes, extensive storage under fore cabin bed, fore cabin – Firm memory foam mattress replaced New 2022
• Bedding, duvet, sheets, curtains/ blinds radiator heater for winter
• 2 heads Galley Maid toilets fitted with Jabsco manual pumps
• Hot shower on lead tap and an electrical automatic pump built into the shower floor for the greywater evacuation (aft head) New 2022
• Blackwater tank connected to the aft toilet Installed 2020
• 2 comfortable sofas
• Foldable table with storage space for bottles
• Music – 2 Speakers with 60w graphic equalizer booster
• Battery charger, hand and baring compass, signal reflector, air horns, puncture repair kit, drogue, grab bag, flares, emergency smoke signal, bungs, sewing kit, life jackers, first aid kit, navigation stationary, extension leads,
Hoover, washing maid for laundry,
• 5 fire extinguishers, Smoke alarm, CO2 alarm New 2022
Deck toys/ Extras
• Inflatable stand up paddle board New 2022
• 2 Spear guns one New 2022 one older , 2 weigh belts, 2 pairs of flippers, 2 snorkel masks
• Full kite surfing kit- 12m kite, board, bar and lines- 6 years old
• Fishing gear, full tackle box, 2 rods, 2 reels, 2 rod holders
• 2hp Yamaha outboard Serviced
• Wind scoop
• Coastal life raft for 4 people, New 2020
• 2 inflatable life vests with lights New 2021
• 2 emergency foam life jackets
• Cockpit removable sunshade canopy
• Mosquito nets for windows
•. Flay and the original Bavaria table cloth
• All necessary paperwork is in order, receipts for standing rigging, new engine, upgrades, service history and manuals all aboard.
• Copy of last survey dated Aug 2021 completed in Greece is available should you wish to see before viewing/ conducting your own.
We purchased Puzzle in August 2021, we hired a surveyor. With him, we took her out for a sea trial, and then also out of the water for a thorough inspection. He explained to us that as this Bavaria 350 was built in 1993, it is of a superior build than production boats from younger generations. It was made before manufacturers cut costs, which also meant cutting corners. He assured us that older generation Bavaria boats are manufactured from high-quality materials, both inside and outside.
According to our surveyor (report available upon request) while recent sailboats are sometimes more accessibly priced, they are less durable and not as strong. Plus, their interiors are made with cheaper materials that look good but they don’t last and what they gain in looks, they lose in safety. The interior furnishings of our Bavaria 350 create a cosy, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. Its interior is not only elegant but also functional. This Bavaria sailboat comes with a lot of storage space, but also with integrated handles and accommodation rails that help keep you safe at sea, whether you’re following the coastline or crossing oceans.
If you would like any more info/ to arrange a viewing please get in touch (details below)
Sea trials and viewings welcome
We have thoroughly enjoyed our time living abord Puzzle over the last few years, after many upgrades she has not only been our home but a safe haven and pleasure to travel with around the Mediterranean on. Starting in Greece she has taken us safely across to Scilly, Spain, the French and Italian Riveras, Montenegro, Croatia and last week we made our final passage over to Venice where we are completing our journey to return home to start our next venture.
Selling Puzzle is something we have thought long and hard about, we feel she has been a loved and cared for over the years, she has been well maintained and with the new Volvo Penta engine she is and will continue to be a reliable, seaworthy vessel. Puzzle is now ready for sale and ready for her next new owner to continue many more adventures with.
Winter birth has been paid for until April 2023, available for longer if you would like to extend no problem. She is in the water alongside in Venice marina - electric, water and hot showers included.
Please email or call for enquiries.
Thanks for viewing
|Vessel type:||Sail yacht|
|Length over all:||11m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.