|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
|Tax Information:||No tax to pay|
South Quay, Rotherhithe London UK|
• Built in 1983 Carver 32
• 10m x 3.4m overall.
• Semi displacement GRP hull.
• Water tank capacity approx. 200 gallons.
• Diesel tank capacity approx. 195 gallons.
• Floors being lined with cherrywood vinyl over plywood.
• Timber trims and aluminium window frames.
• Master cabin aft
• Double cabin forward.
• Timber access doors with lifting hatch.
• Twin Sabre 212HP Engines. Volvo
• 240V ac shore power.
• 12v distribution board and systems
• Leisure and starter batteries charged from engine alternator and shore line throughout inverter/charger.
• VHF, Depth Sounder and Garmin Navigation system. . External and under hull findings from Dec 2020 survey carried out (full osmosis, anode work, tanks etc). Refurbing inside now - can send details. Insured and seaworthy. Temporarily in London Surrey Quays. Selling as imminently working on another vessel here. A good working, reputable engine. Known as a great ‘first time’ boat, which it was for me - with easy manoeuvrability. All paperwork in order. Offers considered
|Vessel type:||Power boat cabin cruiser|
|Fit Out:||Being refurbished internally now|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Twin Sabre, Volvo|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||10m|
|Maximum draft:||2' 10"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Semi displacement|
|Hull colour:||Blue below waterline|
|Fuel capacity:||195 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||200 Gallons|
Two cabins to rear and front. Roomy saloon with galley and head same level as front cabin
Garmin / VHF
Twin sabre Volvo replacement engine fitted. Tested and in order