|Website:||Open website in new window|
EUROCLASSIC 139 – Built UK in 2005.
DURHAM STEEL CRAFT
- Dimensions : 13,90m x 4,30m WD 1,00m – Clearance : The whole network including Midi and Nivernais.
- Engine : BETA Marine 75hp + gear PRM 260
- Double steering inside and out – Hydraulic steering .
- Generator : Beta Marine (7 kva) silent pack – 100 Amps alternator.
- Fresh water tank: 900 L stainless steel.
- Diesel tanks : 900L (heating + generator) + 1000L main engine
- Central heating : Diesel fired boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON (2000W) + Victron battery charger 30Amps
- House batteries 3 x 110 Amps/h (12v)
LAYOUT : From stern to bow.
Rear cabin with double bed, bathroom , wc – Stairs to galley/living - Hallway leading to two other double cabins (one of them currently used as a tv saloon – Another bathroom on port side -- accès a la salle des machines sous le living – pilotage et salon extérieur couvert d’un bimini .
Well known type of ship this Euroclassic 139 is very spacious and well equipped. Lived in all year round the interior is very comfortable. She is strongly built ( bottom 10mm steel ) . Last haul out in September 2015 a all set of new anodes got fitted then. Some improvements have been done such as a brand new diesel boiler and new windows.
More info on request.
ASKING PRICE : 139 000 €
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||13.90m|
DUTCH BARGES - RIVER BARGES - EX COMMERCIAL VESSELS - HOTEL BARGES specialist.
Barge consultant - Perfect knowledge of western european waterways.
Ownership transfers etc ...
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.