|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Derby Derbyshire UK|
Designed by David Thomas, this 1982 Hunter Medina 20 comes equipped with a 4S Mercury 4hp outboard. She has an electric fast lifting keel Trailer-sailer with a V-berth interior, a galley to starboard, keel box and lifting gear in the center and two quarter berths.
Amazing indespension trailer (5.5 double axle) and genoa are included.
Last sailed in November, in excellent condition.
Name: Hathaway previously known as Bon Accord
More pictures available, ideal for a family and very easy to learn in!
|Vessel type:||Trailer Sailer|
|Length over all:||6m|
* 2 Long Berths (1'63m)
* 2 V Berths in the Bow
* Twin Gas Burner hob
* Re-wired with modern fuse board
* Battery monitor - 2x12v and 4 USB charging sockets
* 12v spotlights above Berths
* Battery Trickle Charger
* 2 Batteries, one leisure and one for the electric keel
* Floats in 25cm of water
* Hull Material: Fibre Glass
* Lifting Keel (Electric) - 1.1m when lowered
* Plenty of storage
* Good Ropes
* Boat Hook
* Horseshoe Bouy
* Mast Top wind direction indicator
* Waterproof electric connector for shore power
* Plastimo Compass
* NASA Depth Sounder
* Slab reefing with 3 reefing lines back to the cockpit
* Roller reefing
* Original Mainsail
* Replacement Genoa with UV sunstrip
* Original Jib (never used by us)
* Cruising Chute
* Boom Cover (faded but waterproof)
* A frame for raising and lowering the mast
* Adult Male life preserver
* Adult Female life preserver
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.