Durban, Kwa Zulu, Natal KwaZulu Natal South Africa|
Leopard 43 PC (Model 2017)
The Leopard 43 PC "VIDA NA AGUA" represents the major advancements by Leopard Catamarans in the Power Catamaran market. This yacht performs at the highest level and its design is unmatched. The amazing experience the Leopard 43 PC can offer are amplified by her construction, design, aesthetics advancement and capabilities. This contemporary catamaran boasts economy, is easy to handle and spacious. Her new hull design amplifies her hull speed and agility. Enjoy the sunrise and sunsets on the fly-bridge or in the aft cockpit.
Her increased interior-exterior living space promotes a convivial atmosphere and her functional design makes her exceedingly user friendly. Whether crossing oceans, at anchor or on the deck this boat will not disappoint. The stepped hull design offers 27% more interior volume than her predecessor above the waterline, allowing for a roomy accommodation in the hulls without sacrificing on performance of the yacht.
The narrower hulls and less wetted surface area below the waterline allow the boat to reach an impressive maximum speed of 23+ knots (27 MPH) and maintaining exceptional fuel efficiency consistent with the brand. Her large fly-bridge offers 360 degree views making navigation easy and safe. The new interior layout with the galley located forward and the forward facing table and settee are now located aft. The starboard hull is entirely dedicated to the Owner's suite with spacious master cabin with private head with large separate shower compartment in the forward section of the hull. The light blond interior shows well through out the boat including guest cabins adding to the feeling of ample space.
- DAVITS: Custom stainless steel system with c/w electric winch (removed and held in storage)
- ELECTRIC HEAD: (2) Jabsco quiet flush (seawater option)
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: (2) Manual bilge pumps
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: Fusion Marine speakers in the saloon (2); aft cockpit (2) and fly-bridge (2)
- SWIMMING LADDER: (1) Folding stainless steel swim ladder with c/w teak steps
- AIR CONDITIONING: (2) 16,000 BTU 220v
- COCKPIT TABLE: (1) Yes
- VHF: Raymarine Base Pack: Ray60 VHF at switch panel and additional VHD handset at helm
- OVEN: ENO 3 burner gas hob and oven
- INVERTER: Victron 3kWA Inverter/ Charger
- DEPTHSOUNDER: Raymarine Base Pack: With retractable depth transducer
- BATTERY CHARGER: Victron 3kWA Inverter/ Charger
- HOT WATER: Hot/ cold pressurised fresh water system
- RADIO: Fusion Marine Stereo with docking station in saloon; Includes bluetooth, USB and AUX connectivity. Wired remote control at helm.
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Transom Shower (hot/ cold only)
- GENERATOR: (1) Northern Lights 9 kW
- LOG SPEEDOMETER
- SHORE POWER INLET: 220v Shore Power pack includes two heavy duty 50 ft 30 amp shore power lines
- TV SET: Provision for TV in the saloon and in the Owner's suite - Swing bracket & AC outlet
- PLOTTER: Raymarine Base Pack: p70 Colour autopilot display and a65 Multifunction display at the helmstation
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: Blue cushions for outside seating areas
- COMPASS: At helm
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: (2) Electric bilge pumps (engine room): (2) Electric bilge pumps (keel sump)
|Vessel name:||Vida na Agua|
|Model:||Leopard 43 Powercat|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Cruising Speed:||15 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||22. knots|
|Length over all:||13m|
|Length at waterline:||12.44m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||500 Litres|
|Water capacity:||390 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||45 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION: Balsa Sandwich/ Polyester - Targa wings: high temperature vinylester resin.
RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders; rudder stock in stainless steel; BT marine bearings with fibre glass rudder tube; hydraulic steering system with tilting steering wheel.
KEEL TYPE: Catamaran
WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
LOA: 42 ft 8 inches / 13.045 m
LWL: 40 ft 10 inches / 12.222 m
BEAM: 22 ft 1 inches / 6. 73m
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
ENGINES: Yanmar 6BY3-260 (H.P. 260)
ENGINE 1 LAST SERVICED: To be confirmed
ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 691 hours approx.
ENGINE NO: 3025014 (PORT ENGINE)
ENGINE 2 LAST SERVICED:
ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 701 hours approx.
ENGINE NO: 3081014 (STARBOARD ENGINE)
CONTROLS: Electronic double lever throttle / gearshift control; sound deadening panels in the engine room
COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Exhaust cooling water temperature sensors with audible alarms at the helm; (2) Cooling water inlet strainers
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
(1) a125 Multi-function display with WI-FI at helm station for system monitoring / digital switching
(1) a65 Multi-function display at switch panel for digital switching / systems monitoring
(1) Fishfinder/ Down Vision: (1) Fitted in conjunction with 1x a Series Multi-function display at Helmstation. Includes CP100 Down Vision Fishfinder and CPT-110 plastic Thru-hull Transducer (Requires base pack).
CAMERAS AT HELM: (1) Garmin C10 rear view camera
OWNER SUITE: Fore-peak child berth for 3 cabin layout, including mattress
FANS: (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting; (2) Ventilation fans in saloon; (3) For three cabin layout - (5) Total.
USB SOCKETS: (1) Double USB switch socket at switch panel; (2) Double USB socket at chart table; Double USB sockets in cabins
BLINDS: Interior saloon blinds - front and side windows
SALOON TABLE: (1) Convertible to a coffee table in addition to a standard double bunk conversion
CONTROLS AT NAV STATION: No
PRESSURIZED FRESH WATER; (2) Water tanks, 206 US Gal / 780 Litres total capacity;(1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump; (1) 1 Litres accumulator tank; (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal / 46 Litres capacity.
COOKER TYPE: ENO 3-Burner ring
OVEN: ENO (1) Yes
SINK: Single stainless steel sink; Single lever faucet with pull-out sprayer; Corian galley worktop surfaces; Dish and cutlery drying recess with drainage
WASHER/ DRYER: No
ICE-MAKER: (1) Installed in fly-bridge wetbar (220v)
ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: Vitrifrigo 2 Drawer fridge/ freezer 56 US Gal / 212 Litre 12v; Refrigerator in fly-bridge wetbar.
UPHOLSTERY COLOUR SCHEME: Faux Leather "Artesian"
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE:
COOKWARE: To be confirmed
VOLTAGE: 220v/ 12v
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: AC Switch panel, HWC 220v conversion, AC outlets in cabins, galley, at freezer and switchpanel
HOUSE BATTERIES: Upgrade to AGM batteries; (1) Additional AGM 210 Ahr house battery - (3) Total
ENGINE BATTERIES: Upgrade to AGM batteries
GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) AGM
ALTERNATOR: (2) Standard with engines
INVERTOR/ CHARGER: Victron 3kWA inverter/charger
STEERING SYSTEM: Hydraulic steering system
OUTBOARD ENGINE: No
TEAK DECKS: Composite teak decking: aft cockpit, forward cockpit, transom steps, fly-bridge
WARPS: (4) Mooring lines; (2) Spring lines
UNDERWATER LIGHTS: (4) Blue mounted on stern
GRILL/ BBQ: Electric grill installed on fly-bridge wetbar
ICE-MAKER: Installed in fly-bridge wetbar (220v)
EXTERIOR 12V OUTLETS:
FLY-BRIDGE: (1) Yes - Helm station console; staircase from cockpit with railing and LED courtesy lights; U-shaped upholstered settee with backrests; sunbed with railing (s/s) at forward end of fly-bridge coaming; storage under settee
WET-BAR: (1) Yes - Unit with sink and faucet and Corian wortop; Storage locker in wetbar; Hard top over fly-bridge; Hard top support arch and forward support posts (s/s); Overhead LED spotlights (red and white); LED floor lighting; Drinks holders; Central fixed cockpit table with drink holder recess; access walkway around sunbed
WINDLASS: 1000w vertical electric windlass with handheld remote
DECK WASH: (1) Fitting and pump - dual fresh water/ salt maker system
PRIMARY ANCHOR: 45 Ibs (20 kg) Delta anchor c/w 330 ft (100m) chain
SECONDARY ANCHOR: None
WINDLASS FOOT SWITCH: (1) Yes - Windlass "Up" Foot switch
OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bow roller fitting for primary and secondary anchor; anchor chain stopper; guard railing (s/s) with port/ starboard side gates; Anchor chain bin; anchor windlass locker; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: CE Safety package including 8 man life raft, u-bolts and tie downs; (1) emergency tiller; (1) life-ring holder, (6) Fire extinguishers
DAVIT SYSTEM: The standard stainless steel electric davit system has been removed and is currently held in storage by the seller.
SWIM PLATFORM: The platform was not installed by the factory, but locally designed and fitted. It is used as a fishing platform and only drops level with the sugar scoops. (This could be removed and the original davit system re-installed. Any future owner could fit a 3,6m tender with 20hp outboard to davit system)
+27 21 200 1825 Landline
+27 67 177 1761 Cell
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A Buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.