|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120259
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Barrus Shire 43hp marine diesel engine with a PRM 150 D2 hydraulic gearbox. 75kgf Side-Power electric bow thruster with controls at the stern.
• Stylish 10,6,5 mm steelwork by Norton Canes Boatbuilders with a josher bow and trad stern, giving beautiful traditional lines. Two sets of steel side doors and a Houdini hatch. TEK-DEK flooring to the well deck and stern deck.
• High quality fit-out by Valley Cruisers Boatbuilders Ltd giving 2 plus 2 berth accommodation in white American oak faced play with solid oak trims to the ceilings, solid white American oak T& G to the cabin sides and painted T& G to the hull sides. The galley and bathroom are also partly tiled, and the portholes have wallpapered surrounds throughout. The flooring is carpet in the saloon and bedroom, Amtico flooring in the galley, corridor, and bathroom.
• Spacious saloon featuring a built-in leather sofa, with storage below that converts to a 5ft wide double berth. Two matching footstools with storage below. Built in bookcase. Free-standing drop-leaf dining table. Wall mounted an illuminated display cabinets either side of the front doors. Wall mounted 22inch Samsung TV. Removable storage steps to the front doors. The front doors consist of glazed wooden stable type inner doors with solid steel outer doors for security.
• Walk through galley featuring solid white oak cupboards and drawers with solid granite work tops. The cabin sides are fully tiled. Built in Hotpoint gas, oven and grill with a separate Siemens gas hob. 240v Bosch fridge with ice box. Bosch washing machine and separate Bosch condenser dryer. Breakfast area comprising built in table and two chairs. Two sets of wood lined steel side doors.
• Clever cabin/walk-through bathroom featuring a square tiled shower cubicle with bifold glass doors and thermostatic mixer shower. Vanity unit with feature inset ceramic washbasin and storage below. Macerator pump out toilet.
• Rear cabin bedroom with a 5ft across the boat extending double bed with storage below. Two bedside cabinets and two wall mounted cupboards. Two full height double wardrobes with additional storage box and half height cupboard.
• Rear trad area housing the engine and the electrical hardware for the boat. There is also a Refleks diesel fired stove located here.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline. 4 x 100ah gel leisure batteries. Victron Energy 2.5kW inverter/charger. 2 x roof mounted solar panels (180W) with a Sun Saver MPPT Solar Charge Controller. 3.5 kW Dometic Travel Power generator. Horns, and large mast mounted chrome headlamp, and navigation lights. Galvanic isolator. Heating is by provided by the Kabloa boiler finrads throughout the boat and a towel. There is also a Refleks diesel fired stove in the rear cabin. Water heated by the Kabloa boiler, engine heat exchanger and an immersion heater. Large integral water tank. Anchor and chain.
Sputyen Duval is a truly stunning live-aboard spec trad stern narrowboat built by Norton Canes. She is a three-owner boat that has been very well maintained and cared for. She looks almost new inside. She was last out of the water in August 2017 for blacking and has 8 anodes and a galvanic isolator. BSSC to October 2024. Viewing is essential. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Cheshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Sputyen Duval|
|Fit Out:||Valley Cruisers Boatbuilders Ltd|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||50 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||200 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||320 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.