|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Cambridge Cambridgeshire UK
Well maintained Seamaster 25 Admiral cruiser manufactured somewhere between 1964 and 1967. The boat was fully surveyed in May 2018 and found to be in great shape across the hull, the structure and the overall boat (survey available on request for serious buyers).
- BMC 1.8 four-cylinder inboard diesel
- Enfield / Volvo outboard stern drive/Z drive
- 4 berths consisting of 2 single berths in the 'V' bow section and the dining table converting to a small double
- Sea toilet
- Separate, dedicated shower room
- Two burner gas stove and cooker
- Gas powered refrigerator
- Recently safety certified to 2026
- Completely refurbished inside in 2018 to a high standard
- Provision for land, mains hook up
Overall a lovely boat that's been a joy for the family over the last several years. Selling as we want to move to a narrow boat
Anti-fouled and fully serviced in 2020 with only limited use since due to Covid, etc. Would probably benefit from anti-fouling and servicing in the next 12-24 months.
Currently moored on a private mooring (not included in sale) on the north east side of Cambridge in Fen Ditton.
|Vessel type:||Motor boat|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Length over all:||7.32m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.