Scottish Borders Borders UK|
The ultimate F16 style racing catamaran. Make up for lost time now the Covid restrictions have been lifted. Sailed less than 30 times, in excellent race condition.
If you want to go fast on an F16 cat and keep up with the F18 on many occasions this is the catamaran to do it on.
The boat was commissioned for the 2013 F16 Europeans which it won. It was then used as a holiday boat one month each year for three years and dry stored between these periods. The boat was sold in 2017 and has been only lightly used since then, and not at all in 2020. It's probably the fastest production F16 cat available in the UK at this time.
The price includes
- New top cover
- Road trailer (carries the boat made up) with jockey, spare wheel and metal storage box
- Trailer lighting board
- Big wheel launching trolley
- One suit of sails in good condition. Probably not good enough to win the Europeans again, but should be competitive for club sailing.
- Hull in good condition with no damage. Tips of rudder blades slightly chipped but could easily be refaired.
- Tramp in good condition, protected by top cover when not in use.
Can deliver to mainland Scotland and the North of England.
|Length over all:||5m|