|Tax Status:||Including VAT|
|Tax Information:||Or near offer|
Chertsey Berkshire UK
Here we have a stunning Westwood A34.
Twin Yanmar 4BY150 (150hp each, non-cam belts) on shafts with super light electronic controls and bow thruster. giving a max speed of 15 knots, an economical 10 knots cruise at sea and very happy and comfortable at 4.3 knots on the Thames. She is classed category B (offshore capable) but is a delight to handle inland (spins in her own length). She runs virtually smokeless with a satisfying (but not intrusive) thrum from the twin exhausts. Westwoods are know for their quality construction - (using a Broom/Aquafibre moulding) and all tanks onboard, including the holding tank, are stainless steel.
The layout is incredible for a 35ft boat, delivering a super comfy island bed in the owners cabin, 2 heads - both with showers and electric toilets (one has a separate shower cubicle), a guest cabin with full standing headroom and spacious galley with twin sink and domestic size 12v fridge and gas hob/oven. Hot water is via calorifier or immersion. The large fridge has been a welcome relief from the usual tiny ones you get on boats. There’s also a microwave, though it only runs on shore power. There is a 240v inverter to power smaller appliances (phones/ TV etc). The U shaped sofa in the saloon allows for relaxed lounging in the evenings, with the original height adjustable table, and clever pull out section to make another double berth.
The cockpit has 2 comfy benches to the rear which we lounge on in the summer evenings allowing a great view forward and aft. The helm and navigator seats swivel 180 degrees to make a more social space when moored. 2 teak tables are good for dining and drinks. The dashboard has had a little updating this year with a new steering wheel and compass. Otherwise there is Raymarine speed and depth, VHF, exhaust alarms, freshwater tank gauge, waste tank gauge (new sender this year), rudder indicator, bilge blower, twin wipers, 12v socket and an outlet for the warm air heating, just in front of the skipper!
Black Sheep has been highly maintained and well cared for by me. Here is some of the history and documents that are available to view:
- Excellent 2020 survey. No signs of osmosis.
- Major service of engines and gearboxes April 2021 at Yanmar Agent.
- New water pump on port engine November 2021 (was an advisory during previous service).
- Eberspacher heating serviced 2022.
- Original bill of sale (vat paid).
- 2 previous owners. Detailed service history from first owner (2007 to 2018).
- Hull cut and polish 2021. Anti-foul 2021. New anodes 2021. Superstructure polish 2022.
- Full service to both engines and other minor work. September 2022.
- Proof of VAT paid.
- Original owners manual and suite of other manuals
- Boat safety certificate to 29 Nov 2024
- New Bill of Sale will be provided on completion confirming no outstanding finance. Previous Bills of Sale are available to view.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Length over all:||10.30m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Semi displacement|
|Keel type:||3/4 Keel|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.