All Solo Sailing Dinghies for sale
FRP hull and deck constructed in March 2008. Bare hull 67Kg and 3kg correctors. Two inland sailor owners from new.
This boat is in very good condition including:
- Two sails - a 2 yr old North Sail laminate sail (lightly used) and an older Edge sail, suitable for training
- Continuous control lines (replaced 3 yrs ago)
- Foils in good condition, rudder down haul and up haul, rudder bag
- Cumulus mast (designed for slightly more portly sailors!) and boom
- Under cover and new over cover
- Launch trolley (no road trailer)
This boat is ready to go racing and available to view at Holl... read more
Fully battened 'Speed' solo sail for sail. In good condition, dry stored for some years. Comes complete with sail bag, tell tails fitted, plenty of crinkle left, bolt rope good, no rips or tears. Ideal sail for club level racing. Photos available. Reason for selling - buying a new sail.... read more
|Location:||West Midlands UK|
This is a Speed Sails 2006 built FRP Solo. I understand the Speed Sails moulds were later moved to Winder and form the basis of the Winder 2. The boat has a cumulus mast and is set up for 85 Kg plus sailor. It has Milanes foils, lightweight Seasure rudder stock with carbon tiller extension. There are Edge and a Speed Sails sails.
The boat comes with a combination trailer/trolley, under and boom-up over covers, and Tacktick electronic compass.
The boat is presently garaged in Bexley, southeast London.... read more
Owned from new (June 2010), my Mk 1 FRP Winder Solo is in excellent condition and very competitive.
Mast – Superspars M7
Foils – Winder
Sail 1 - Batt radial ODL 04 ‘Technora’ laminate – Excellent condition – as new.
Sail 2 - P and B Dacron fuller cut. Good for club racing.
• Continuous control lines
• Winder foils
• Galvanised Combi road trailer with security lock
• Over boom cover
• Under trailing cover
• Tack Tick compass bracket
• New burgee
Excellent Condition. Ready to race. Located at Bough B... read more
Looking to swap Cumulus mast for Seldon C sleeved or Zeta mast.... read more
Solo Sailing Dinghy 4916
- Located in Ashtead Surrey
- Built by Thomas Bergner Bootsbau in 2008
- FRP hull, epoxy coated wooden deck
- Seldon C mast, Seldon 2628 boom, Edge sail
- 3.78m length
- Complete with launch and double road trailer (top section may be removed for single boat transport)
- Spare rudder
- cover replaced in 2018
- Regularly sailed in Papercourt lake, Ripley, Surrey.
- Sail in good condition with a small tear repaired with sail tape.
Note: sail number is incorrect and reads 4915
- Good condition with some minor scuffs to timber deck coating.... read more
|Location:||Ashtead, Surrey Surrey UK|
Wooden Hull & Deck, Built by Steve Boon, Excelent condition complete with Certificate of Measurement.
2 sets of sails, 1 Combi trailer with spare wheel.
Under cover and Top cover for towing.
Top cover for storage with mast up.
Spare centre board.... read more
Boon Solo. All ply.Built 27 April 2006. Currently carrying 3 kg correctors. 2X North and one Edge sail. I have only shown the 2017 F2 North as the other sails are older including the original sail.The boat comes with a good galvanised combi trailer and cover, and Cumulus mast for heavyweights.Generally in good condition and watertight. There are a few scuffs on the varnished decks and the foils could do with a service but are generally ok.The boat is in regular use and is quick... read more
Regularly sailed, recently refurbished and in good sailing order. Foils and running gear all in good condition. Serviceable sail. Breatheable cover. Galvanized launching trolley. Ideal first solo for club racing, or just for fun. More photographs available. Would consider delivery at cost ,within a radial distance of 150 miles of Carmarthen... read more
|Location:||Carmarthen Carmarthenshire UK|
Good condition Solo wanted Lancashire or Merseyside
Mast and sail set up for crew weight of 95 kg
Good price paid for the right boat... read more