OCTOBER 2023 DELIVERY - Balt Yachts SunCamper 35. This stylish modern 6-berth cruiser is a refreshing change from the dated riverboat designs of the 70s, providing a user-friendly boat for rivers and lakes with enough space for the whole family in a floating home away from home. Low running costs - Fuel consumption with the optimal 60hp engine at 4knots is only 2.5-3 litres per hour and a 300mile range.
Standard equipment of SunCamper 35
DECK & COCKPIT
Hull and superstructure mouldings in white gel-coat finish with non-slip decks
Deck fittings made from A4 stainless steel (pulpits, railings)
Bow benchseat on foredeck
Bow anchor locker
8 x mooring cleats
Stern telescopic swim ladder with handrails
Mooring lines D 14mm ( 2 x 11m )
Place for gas bottle ( max 13kg propane )
Lockable underseat lockers in cockpit
Tinted glass side windows
Protective stainless steel keel bands on all 3 keels
1 fire extinguisher in the cockpit-2 kg
Aft sliding door to cockpit
Interior joinery constructed from HPL-board (Polish Oak or Teak)
Helm seat in grey (adjustable with lift-up bolster)
Mattresses/cushions in the bow berth, stern berth, and saloon (choice of colour)
Hydraulic steering system
Fixed double bow berth with an additional single berth on the port side, cabinet, shelves, a roof ventilator, and an opening forward hatch
Open aft berth with shelves, a hatch opened in window and a hatch opened from the cockpit side with a mosquito net
Convertible dinette with lowering table which provides an additional double bed
The main (aft) laminate WC with washbasin, storage under the washbasin, shower (outflow of water to the outside), a shower curtain, an opening hatch, window with a curtain and space for a toilet
Bow WC compartment with a washbasin, storage under the washbasin, a UFO ventilator and a place for a toilet
Galley with two-burner gas cooker and sink, Corian worktop, cabinets, drawers
Gas installation with regulator
Cold water installation with pump ( hot water available when the boiler is chosen)
Fresh water tank - 240 l. + indicator and sensor
Fuel tank approx. 190 l. + indicator and sensor
1 extinguisher near inside steering place - 2 kg
2 x side slide windows
Teak effect floor in the cabin
Wheelhouse aft sliding door ( consisting of 3 sections )
Side sliding door
Navigation lights LED
Interior lighting LED (ceiling lamps and a LED strip under the galley)
12v Electrical switch panel 8-pos. with fuses
1 x windshield wiper on helm side
2 x electric bilge pumps
2 double USB sockets (1 pc. near console, 1 pc. near table in the dinette)
1 x battery 130 Ah (bow thruster)
1 x battery 130 Ah (domestic)
Distributor of electricity for 3 batteries
Current battery voltage indicator
Protection of the battery against total discharge (Battery Protect)
MerCathode Corrosion Monitoring System
Bow thruster with control panel Lewmar 140 mm - 2 kW
Factory Fitted Options (Included)
Additional options SunCamper 35
- Non-standard hull gelcoat colour: Grey
- Anti-fouling paint (black)
- Additional fender rail on hull
- Laminate stern platforms, a ladder mounted under the platform
- Flybridge - second helm station on the sunroof, steering wheel, foldable pilot chair, gear stick, double USB socket, control panel of bow thruster, foldable seat, stop covers for console and pilot chair, windscreen
- Sunroof mattress
- 4x 12mmx10m black mooring lines & 6x black Balt Yacht fenders with lines (UK Dealer supplied)
- Sea toilet electric control in the main (stern) bathroom
- Sea toilet electric control in the bow bathroom
- Waste tank (120L) with macerator and level indicator (Possibility of pumping waste in the port or external outflow of waste by means of a macerator pump (option required when choosing electric toilets)
- Closure of aft cabin (door)
- Hot water boiler 30L, with outboard engine water heating only from land (battery charger 220V needed, warm water in 2 bathrooms and kitchen)
- Roof hatch with mosquito net
- Closure of the bow berth with plexiglass
- Top hatch in bow berth LEWMAR FLUSH with mosquito net and a blackout blind
- Seat with a folded backrest and lifting mechanism at the table
- Curtains for all glass windows (grey)
- Gas cooker with oven and grill instead of standard gas cooker
- TV 22' for 12 V with digital DVBT-2 antenna and regulated holder
- Fridge- 80l for 12V
- Additional windshield wiper on left side
- Search light on roof with electric control from pilothouse
- 2 x battery chargers (220V eg. in port area), 2 port sockets on stern, 2 plugs with 15m cables to charge from land, galvanic isolator, 4 sockets 220 V + installation
- Additional use battery 130 Ah (gel)
- Solar panels on the roof, power 225 W+ charging regulator
- Webasto heating system WEBASTO EVO 40 (hot air in bow and stern berths, dinnete, main
bathroom and cockpit)
- Cabrio (colour to choose: black)
- Mattresses in cockpit + bow deck seat
- Backrests in the cockpit
- Triangular HPL cockpit table on telescopic, lowerable leg with mattres used as an additional bedding
- Shrinkwrap of boat for transport
- UK Upgraded diamond stitch upholstery upgrade + deluxe flybridge helm seat
- Thermo Top C - Hot water supply from diesel heating tank (needs item 22) 3907
- YAMAHA 60hp HIGH THRUST (price with CL5 display, controls, rigging and security lock) **REQUIRES ITEM 69**
- Preparation for mounting the outboard engine; a stainless steel frame+ additional stabilizer, battery harness, 100 Ah battery
More than 80 SunCamper 35 s have been built to date. Tried and tested covering thousands of kilometers across various canals, rivers, and lakes throughout Europe have confirmed the practicality and user-friendly design for both leisure users and commercial operators.
The distinctive hull shape of the SunCamper 35 with its higher bow, offers a dry ride in choppy waters whilst the lower side decks and aft platforms with walk-through transom provides ease of access from pontoons. Underwater the triple keels keep the draft to a minimum whilst offering greater directional stability and precise handling, with a flat aft section to minimise wash.
Another distinctive feature SunCamper 35 is the large panoramic windows in the light and airy wheelhouse, internally it can accommodate 7 people overnight in comfort with 2 bathrooms. By opening the glazed aft sliding door the saloon and cockpit create one large living space, the awning can be lowered under the roof, covering the entire cockpit and providing additional shelter from wind and rain.
Undoubtedly, the advantage of this cabin cruiser is the ease of access between saloon and cockpit, aft platforms, side decks and flybridge provided by a wide sliding aft door and a side door next to the helmsman's seat which will undoubtedly be appreciated by the helmsman when docking.
The functional interior of the SunCamper 35 includes everything you need for long family cruises. At the front of the vessel there is a comfortable, lockable bow cabin with good headroom, a double bed, an additional separate berth on the port side and a bathroom on the starboard side.
Moving aft the internal helm position is located on the starboard side along with a generous fully equipped galley with a sink, gas cooker, refrigerator, high and low level cupboards and drawers providing ample storage. Further aft is the entrance to the double aft guest cabin. On the port side of the wheelhouse is located comfortable dinette area where the table completely lowers and converts into a comfortable extra bed for 2 people.
The aft-facing seat of the dinette has an adjustable backrest and a lift mechanism that provides a double forward-facing co-pilots seat when underway. Behind the dinette is the main bathroom with a shower and toilet.
Behind the wheelhouse, there is a large sheltered functional cockpit with comfortable seating surrounding a large picnic table for up to 8 people. Additional storage compartments are located under the seats. On the transom on the starboard side, there is a gate that allows you to enter the starboard stern platform, under which the swim ladder is fixed.
A ladder located on the port side of the cockpit gives access to the flybridge through a large hatch. On the starboard side of the flybridge there is a large double sunpad, which can easily be converted into a comfortable sofa with a backrest. On the port side there is a folding seat and console for the second external helm position, all surrounded with generous stainless steel railings for additional security. Towards the rear of the flybridge is a dedicated area for the optional solar panels.
The wider deck with high safety handrails on the portside allows for easy access to the bows, where you will find a seating area and the perfect vantage point to watch the world go by. The portside deck although narrow is still very useable thanks to the high-level grab rails, and both sides are equipped with four cleats for easy docking.
The recommended engine for SunCamper 35 is an outboard engine with power from 60 to 115 hp. For calm waters, lakes, canals, and rivers recommend the Yamaha 60hp high-thrust, which allows speeds up to 8knots. When fitted with the largest Yamaha 115 hp, the SunCamper 35 can reach up to approximately 14 knots. The outboard engine, in combination with the bow thruster fitted as standard, provides excellent close-quarters maneuverability. There is also the possibility to have an inboard Yanmar 57hp diesel engine.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.