Co Cork Ireland
1720 IRL 1748 (Full Irish)
Two owners from new. The previous owner was Brian O Sullivan, who built the boats.
The boat is in very good condition and ready to race with all the safety gear. The boat comes with a 2023 survey.
There were the below works/upgrades done to the boat in 2021/22.
• All new standard rigging and fittings were replaced and added to the original mast.
• All new ropes.
• All new blocks, Kite, Pole out kicker etc
• New Harken jib blocks, including fine-tuning blocks and cleats.
• New spinlock clutches for the main halyard and jib.
• New spinlock tiller extension
• New tiller.
• New bilge pump.
• Removal of antifoul.
• Full polish on the boat.
• New cockpit bags and sheet bags.
• New brakes and hitch on the trailer.
• Mast cradle for when the mast is down.
• 2022 Mac William sails that have always been rolled and looked after
• Big jib
• Small jib. (Used once)
• Big kite
• Small kite
• Old main sail X2
• old jib X1
• Training kites x2
• Tent cover.
• Hatch cover
• Lift strop.
Full safety gear to comply with class rules. Anker & rope, Frist aid kit
For more information, please contact Dave kenefick.
|Length over all:||9m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.