|Location:||Turtle Cay Panama|
This vessel is the highly desirable 4 cabin 4 head version Lagoon 420, with panoramic views from the salon, and large windows in the spacious cabins add to the comfort and live-ability. The raised and protected helm station adjacent to the cockpit, with all lines leading back to it, makes this boat a pleasure to sail, and easy for singled handed operation.
She is designed to be ultra-spacious as well as very efficient and safe under sail, with all lines leading back to the helm.
She is equipped for extended cruising or family coastal liveaboard. Large, open, sundrenched and dry cockpit with 360 degree views and Hard-top Bimini. She has island queen berth's, large functional galley, spacious salon and cockpit, ensuite heads and showers, generous storage, and excellent headroom throughout. The gull-wing bridge-deck provides an easy, comfortable and quiet sailing experience.
She is located in one of the world's most beautiful cruising grounds. You can spend years exploring the South Pacific, and beyond.
- 4 Cabin, 4 Head version Lagoon-42
- All lines led back to helm
- Standing rigging replaced 2019
- NEW Sails - 2020
- 40 HP Diesel engines
- 17 kw diesel generator
- Solar Panels 700 watt NEW 2019
- Fully air conditioned ( 4 AC units)
Available to be purchased with BitCoin or some other Crypto currencies
Please call listing broker to discuss further
This vessel is the highly desirable 4 cabin 4 head version Lagoon 420, with panoramic views from the salon, and large windows in the spacious cabins add to the comfort and live-ability. All lines led back to helm Standing rigging replaced 2019 NEW Sails - 2020 40 HP Diesel engines 17 kw dies
|No. of engines:||2|
|Length over all:||42'|
|Maximum draft:||4' 1"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
LOA:42 ft, 12.8 meters
BEAM: 24 ft 7 in, 7.5 m
DRAFT: 4 ft 1 in,1.25 m
DISPLACEMENT:24,000 lbs.,10,886 kilo
Air Draft:68 ft, 20.7 m
- Yanmar model: 3JH4E HP-40 HOURS-3600
- Onan 17 kw
- FUEL:158 gal ,600 ltr n 2 fiberglass tanks)
- WATER:171 gal, 150 ltr 650 ltr. ( in 2 Fiberglass Tanks) -
- HOLDING: 39 gal( fiberglass tanks)
Version - 4 Double CABINS
4 Heads / showers
All cabins have conical mattresses with side access (both sides)
Plenty of storage in each cabin
USB port in each cabin
Reading lights in each cabin
12V low draft fan in each cabin
Blackout curtains in each cabin
Golden pear tinted varnished marine ply laminate interior
- Propane oven that can accommodate a 9"x13" pan
- Three Burner Propane Cooktop
- Separate oven with grill
- Stainless steel double sink
- Blackout curtains
- 4 hanging cabinets, 2 cabinets, 2 drawers
- 2 Fridges, 1 Freezer
- 12V halogen overhead lights
- White laminate countertop with wooden fiddles
- Cupboard under sink with trash can behind door
- Storage under central seating area
- Overhead cupboards
- Additional storage areas designed for (optional) additional fridge or freezer, a dishwasher and microwave oven
- water system
- 2 plastic fresh water tanks of 175L and 1 of 300L
- HP, Water Maker, 150L/H per hour, 220Volt
- Quick Nautic water heater
- Outdoor shower with fresh water (hot and cold).
- Galley in salon communicating directly with cockpit via a sliding glass bay window
- Large panoramic view salon with glass sliding door and lock
- Standing headroom: 2.05m / 6 ft 9 in
- 12V halogen salon overhead lights
- Seating for 8 people
- Varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with large wooden cockpit table. 1 set of tall aluminum legs and 1 set of short aluminum legs. Storage under settee
- 2 opening hatches in forward vertical roof windows
- New marine VHF radio 2022 with DSC reception
- AIS transmitter/receiver
- E PIRB - 2020
- Generator Onan 17 kw -
- BATTERIES TYPE - AGM 880 amp hour
- Victron BMV 700 Smart Controller - New September 2020
- (3) Victron 150/85 Amp Smart Charge Controllers - New 2020
- 3000 Watts inverter
- DC voltage: 12 V, AC voltage 110 and 220
- 220 volt shore power input and cable
- Backlit 12 V Electrical panel
- LCD display with: voltmeter, amp-meter, water level gauge, diesel level gauge, low level alarm for diesel and water tanks.
- 220V/110V AC circuit including: shore power inlet and cord, AC electrical panel with voltmeter, 1 AC outlet per cabin, 1 AC outlet in galley, 1 AC outlet in salon
- (2) LG solar panels, 350 Watt each total 700 watts - New 2019
- Mppt 100/50 Victron new 2019.
Hauled and full bottom paint in February 2022.
3 coats of Anti-fouling have been applied. (hard matrix)
WINDLASS Quick (ELECTRIC )- New motor (2019) and Gearbox (2022)
Bow trampolines on each side of the composite central rostrum Trampolines NEW 2021
S/s stern pulpits with horseshoe buoy mount andflag holder
S/s bow pulpits and forward lifelines
S/s double lifelines
S/s coachroof handrails
- Forward seating area.
- Covered chain locker
- Port & starboard storage lockers
- 1 Large central storage locker
- 1 Additional large locker on port side (owner?s version only)
- Forward bow lockers with locking deck hatches and access ladders
- Anchor roller on central composite rostrum
3 large storage lockers
Awning NV, Sun visor - New 2020
Fishing rod holders
Magma BBQ 2020
80 M of galvanized chain, (2022)
DELTA 25 KG anchor, stainless steel swivel
1 Delta anchor 25 kg (secondary)
Aluminum mast and jBOOM
The mast is stepped on deck with a stainless steel compression post below deck above a reinforced main bulkhead
Mainsail NORTHSAIL fully battened, 3 reefs - 2020
NORTHSAIL Roller furling Genoa with UV strip - 2020
Facnor furling drum - new 2022
Facnor bearing guide rail - new 2021
Standing rigging New 2019
2 x Harken 46 two-speed manual winches
1 x Harken 32 two-speed manual winch
1 x Harken 44 two-speed self-tailing electric winch at the helm
Spinlock clutches for halyards, reef lines and control lines
Starbd: Yanmar model-3JH4E HP-40 HOURS-3600
Port: Yanmar model-3JH4E HP-40 HOURS-3600
Yanmar SD-50 sail drive New Seals 2019
Generator Onan 17 kw
DINGHY - ANNEX
3DTENDER 3.20 - NEW September 2021
Tohatsu 15 HP 2 stroke
- September 2021
PLASTIMMO life raft - 8 people (2020)
Washing machine 4 kg 2019
2 adult life jackets and 2 children, all equipped with AIS.
10 standard life jackets
Designed by French naval architects, the Lagoon 420 is a cruising catamaran that offers comfort at anchor or while sailing.
We purchased and renamed YOLO in April 2019.
Seasoned sailors know that you can tell a lot about boat owners by looking into the engine room. On YOLO, it is clear that they have been meticulously maintained. Filters and oil levels were checked each time the engines were started.
- YOLO has taken us safely over 4,000 nautical miles crossing the Atlantic from France to the Caribbean, South America and Central America for the past two years and its happy new owners will be buying a catamaran well maintained and ready to cruise.
- YOLO allowed us to leave home to explore remote white sand islands and big city ports, without sacrificing the comforts of home. We carefully planned the renovation and deliberately chose every part/system and best in class professionals so that we could be 100% off the grid and 100% confident in every major system.
- We loved the 360 views from the spacious galley, the high hard top, the visibility from the cockpit and its integration into the cockpit. We relaxed in the comfortable cabins, the cockpit or even on the trampolines.
- With our solar, we always had the power we needed. The 150L/hour water maker means we never had to worry about not having enough water or the quality of our drinking water.
The addition of 220 volt outlets throughout the ship means we can plug in necessities, plus a 12V/220/110 volt converter regardless of what country we are in.
- YOLO gave us a front row seat to the brightest stars, sailed alongside pods of dancing dolphins, and gave us the sweet satisfaction of choosing our schedule, overcoming challenges and experiences we wouldn't have than by living and traveling by sailboat.
We know YOLO will do the same for you.
4 cabins with queen size beds, 4 toilets with separate head and shower on a boat less than 42 feet long: A roomy boat!
An innovating and agressive look: A modern boat! .
A steering station that is part of the cockpit: A family boat!
All manoeuvers brought to one control station: An easy boat!
A longitudinal beam that includes mooring and can include bow sprit: A smart boat!
A rigid Bimini that can be fully enclosed: A protecting boat!
A tall rig, a high plateform with a V shape, a genoa with a good overlap: A fast boat!
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.