All Beneteau Oceanis 62 boats for sale
The majestic IKIGAI. Not even a year old, this Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 62 is a stunner. Three cabins, lots of sun lounging space, full teak, a furling main and minimal engine hours - what more could you ask for? The brand new Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 62 is currently in Malta. She's a 2019 model with just 100 hours on her engine racked up during her delivery to Malta where she currently sits. She's in flawless condition and includes full teak and lots of high end finishes. VAT is not paid.
LOA: 62 ft 10 in
LWL: 58 ft 8 in
Beam: 17 ft 6 in
Min. Draft: 7 ft 10 in
Max... read more
|Price:|| €1,000,000 Tax Not Paid|
- B&G H5000 CPU
- B&G 12" Zeus MFD at Port Helm
- B&G 12" Zeus MFD at Starboard Helm
- B&G 16" MFD at Navigation Station with B&G ZC2 Remote
- B&G Autopilot Control at Helm
- B&G Radar
- B&G AIS
- B&G Forward Scan Sounder
- B&G VHF
- The Zeus Screens are intuitive touch screens similar to a tablet. From the Helm you can navigate and also control the Stereo.
- Central double bed (2,05 x 1,72 m / 6 9 x 5 8 - bed head facing forwards) - slatted bed base - marine mattress (thickness: 120mm / 5 )
- Shelving - drawers - miscellaneous locker - 2 drawers ... read more
Brand new Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 62 with a sensational spec ready for handover in the spring. The award winning Yacht 62 has sold incredibly well since launch is this boat represents a fantastic opportunity to beat the long delivery schedules.
Contact us now to discuss the boat spec and delivery options... read more
|Location:||Co Dublin Ireland|
|Price:|| €1,149,000 Tax Not Paid|
Hardtop / Generator / Water maker / Air con
Williams Turbojet Tender
With an 18 month waiting list to get a new build slot, this is a great opportunity to purchase a ready to sail 'like new' 2019 model year Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 62.
This is the perfect family cruising yacht with 3 generous double cabins, all with en-suites, along with a crew cabin in the bow she offers exceptional comfort for long distance cruising.
This new world designed by Beneteau stems from a collaboration between Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design and the Italian stylist Pierrangelo Andreani. The first in ... read more